As a blogger, you might be wanted to track the traffic statistics of your blog. Which tool Is the best to know site statistics? How much does it cost? Absolutely Google analytics is the best and free. If you start to use Google Analytics, you will be addicted to it.
Yes. It is really fun to view which keyword brings visitor to your blog, from where like country, state or city, how long he read your blog, how many visitors came from SE or twitter of facebook, how many return visitors & new visitors etc.
Watch the below video tutorial. If you can’t watch the video, follow the below steps to submit your blog in Google analytics.
How to submit your blog to Google Analytics?
1. Go to www.google.com/analytics
2. Sign up using your Google account.
3. Once you logged in, fill up the details about you and your blog. In last step, you will be provided tracking code.
4. You should paste this code in your blog.
5. To do this, go to wordpress dashboard. Go to ‘Editor’ under ‘Appearance tab’.
6. Click on ‘Footer.php’. Paste the code before tag.
7. Then click ‘Update file’.
8. Come back to Google analytics. Click ‘Save and Finish’ button. That’s all. You have finished Google analytics submission.
Within 24 hours Google analytics starts to show your traffic details. If you have query regarding this, leave a comment or contact us. We are ready to Set up this for you. For more video tutorials, subscribe and watch our Youtube video channel.