Yahoo is one of the best search engines to get traffic to your site. In this tutorial you can learn how to submit into yahoo. The main essential step to submitting the site into webmaster is important for all bloggers. Yahoo will authenticate by giving a meta tag. So, after your authentication your site will be indexed by yahoo.
How to submit my site into yahoo?
Watch this video tutorial below:
If you can’t see these videos keep reading rest of the article.
- First visit yahoo.com site explorer.
- Submit your website address URL and your Rss feed url.
- Login with your yahoo email id.
- Under the site explorer click ‘my site’ tab and click your site.
- Then, it will ask authenticate about your site. To authenticate about your site paste the meta tag in to header.php
- The meta tag should be paste in first section of <head> tag. After you paste the code into your site then click ready to authenticate in yahoo site explorer.
- Yahoo will authenticate your site owenership within 24 hours. After your site authentication it will show as per below screen shot .
Share your experience in comment section.