Many thesis users want to show their blog or website into two columns or three columns. In this tutorial you can learn how to split your thesis column and how to rearrange them in order. If you use two columns, your content area will be large and you can place the add in sidebar. If you use three columns, the content area will be shrink and you can place more add in sidebar.
Watch this video below:
You can customize this thesis column as your wish.
1. Login to your word press admin.
2. If you already installed thesis theme, click the thesis option.
under the navigation menu select design option.
3. Choose the site layout and click the number of columns in your layout.
4. you can select three, two or one column.
5. By selecting column order you can rearrange the column.
6. Then click save.
For more checkout our all Thesis theme tutorials..