This is the first step to start and develop your successful blog. Now I will explain how to register domain name for your blog in one of the best domain registrar name.com.
Name.com provides you more control on your domain management. If you register domain name through name.com, it will be easy for you to follow our other blogging tutorials. Because every domain registrar offers you domain management dashboard in different manner.
I will use name.com in all our tutorials. So I strongly recommend you to use name.com.
As far as my knowledge, Name.com doesn’t provide any affiliate opportunities. So I am not recommending it for affiliate commissions as other bloggers do recommend Godaddy, dotster, 1&1 etc. I am recommending name.com in my tutorials as I register this fourblogger also in name.com
Ok. Let us start domain registration now.
I have explained how to register domain name in this video tutorial.
Uploaded by fourblogger. – Discover more science and tech videos.
If you not able to watch video, follow the below steps.
1. Go to Name.Com
2. Create one account on Name.Com
3. Then enter your desired domain name that you want to use for your blog in the search box and hit search button.
4. You will be provided the available domain extensions. Check whether your desired domain name is available or not. If yours available, Congrats, click the checkout button.
5. In next page, you can increase domain registration period more than 1 year using the + or – symbol. SEO experts recommend to register domain name for long time as search engines offer more love on long time registered domains. But I recommend you to choose only 1 year. I think it is enough.
6. On the same page, select your payment option as paypal. Then read & agree to the terms and conditions. Then click ‘Checkout’.
7. You will be redirected to paypal login page. Login and finish the payment. Now you have registered your domain name successfully. You can check your email inbox for confirmation email from name.com