In this tutorial, I will explain how to install wordpress in your web hosting cPanel using Fantastico one click installation software.
Watch the video tutorial.
If you won’t be able to watch video, then follow the below steps to complete wordpress installation process in your blog.
1. Login to your web hosting cPanel. The common URL structure of the cPanel will be like this
For example my blog cPanel: www.fourblogger.com/cpanel
2. Click on ‘Fantastico Deluxe’ under software section.
3. Click ‘wordpress’ in left navigation bar.
4. Click ‘New installation’.
5. Then in next page, select the domain name in which you want to install your wordpress.
6. Leave ‘Install in Directory’ empty, if you want to install your blog in your main domain. For example, I want to install wordpress in www.fourblogger.com, So I am leaving this box empty. Instead doing that, if I want to install wordpress in www.fourblogger.com/blog, then i should type ‘blog’ in this text box. If I want to install wordpress in www.fourblogger.com/article, then I should type ‘article’ in this text box.
7. Then give your desired username and password to access WordPress here. Then give admin nick name, your email (you should give any of your currently using email like gmail, yahoo etc.) Give site name & description also if you want. You can change them later at any time.
8. Click ‘Install wordpress’. You will be asked to confirm. So click ‘Finish Installation’. Then you can give any of your currently using email to which your installation details will be sent.
That’s all. You have successfully installed wordpress in your blog. You can access your wordpress now here
For example, I can access my wordpress here