You can create your desired email name in Google Apps for free. Do you know how easy it is? I will explain you how to do that.
Before that you should know some benefits of creating email for your domain using Google Apps.
- It is absolutely free up to 50 email ids.
- Easy to use. The same gmail environment.
- You can chat with your clients, friends and your gmail contacts. Because the gmail ids will be shown in chat as it is having same gmail environment.
You can get more features details here.
Ok. Let us start creating free email in Google Apps.
Watch the video tutorial here.
If you won’t able to watch video, follow the below steps to create your email.
- Go to Google Apps.
- Click on ‘Standard Edition’. Then click ‘Get started’.
- Select ‘Administrator’ under ‘I want to use an existing domain name’. Then enter your domain name and click ‘Get Started’.
- Next step sign up page. Fill your details and then click ‘Continue’.
- In next page, create administrator email account. Administrator account has control over other emails of your domain. Then Read and accept to the terms & conditions. Click ‘I accept, continue with setup’.
- To activate your account, You need to verify that you own your domain. So choose one of the given two methods. I prefer to choose second method. And click ‘Continue’.
- Now you have to change CNAME records. It will be little more bit tech thing. So instead doing this yourself, you can contact your hosting company support.
- Go to www.hostgator.com and click ‘live chat’ icon.
- Tell to technical support person to change CNAME records to activate Google Apps. He will ask you to provide the latest paypal transaction id or primary email id for confirmation. Once you provided those details, he will activate Google apps. Once he has done that, go to Google Apps and click ‘I have completed all above steps’.
That’s all. You have finished email set up. You can go to email inbox by logging here
For example, I can login here