Nowadays everyone wants to add categories in their navigation bar and they want sub categories also showing as dropdown categories in navigation bar. For that in this post I am going to show how to add categories and dropdown categories in thesis navigation bar. It is very simple for thesis theme users.
Ok. Let us go to see how to add categories in thesis theme navigation bar.
Watch our video tutorial
In case you can’t watch our video follow below steps.
- First go to wordpress admin.
- In wordpress admin go to Post and click Categories. Create a sub category for already existing parent category or create a new parent category and create a sub category.
- Main thing is each category should have any one post. Then only it will display otherwise it won’t display in navigation bar.
- After finishing above process, go to thesis option and click thesis option, then go to Navigation menu and in navigation menu click include these category pages in nav menu, then select categories and click save as per below screen shot.
- Now you can see your site navigation it is showing as per below screen shot.
If you have any question about this post, write in comment box. Hope it is useful for you. Share your experience in comment box.
For more checkout our all Thesis theme tutorials..