Social bookmarking is a good place to share, organize, and manage your web resources.They are lot of social bookmarking sites are available. The most popular social sites like twitter, facebook, digg, mixx, stumbleupon, reddit and faqpal. In these popular sites more people are sharing their web. To get traffic to your site submitting social bookmarking is a good thing. In this tutorial I will explain about how to add social bookmarking icon into your thesis theme.
Watch this video tutorial below:
Follow this step below:
- Login to your wordpress admin panel.
- Then upload your bookmark icon into the media library from your pc.
- Note the every upload image url.
- Then, go to appearance click widgets.
- Now drag and drop the text widgets into the sidebar 1.
- just copy and paste the code in text widgets.
<p><a rel="nofollow" href="http://your own url here"> <img src="http://your image path" border="0" alt="" /></a> <a rel="nofollow" href="http://your twitter url here"> <img src="http://your image for twitter icon here" border="0" alt="" /></a></p>
7. you will see the href=”yourownurl” and img src=”your image path” replace with your url and uploaded image url.
8. If you want to add more icon links you should all within the paragraph<p> and</p> mentioned in the above code. If you and icons after </p> it will be displayed in vertical order.
9. Then click save.
10. Now you will see this icon into your webpage
Do you have any trouble while using this make a comment below?