This tutorial deals about the most wanted wordpress plugins for a blog. WordPress has the plugins option to add some extra functions to your theme. There are lots of plugins are available for wordpress blog to add more features in it. But don’t use number of plugins in your blog, it may slowdown your blog speed because when you installed a plugin it creates new directory inside your plugins directory each plugin has separate css file if you have number of css file in your blog it may slow down your blog speed. So avoid using too much plugins in blog. Here I listed some important plugins that you must have in your blog. Each plugin has the video explanation and here are the more wordpress video tutorials.
Google Xml sitemaps is important plugin for search engine optimization. We can create xml sitemap using this plugin it has the options to submit sitemap in google webmaster tools, yahoo, bing and ask search engines. If you submit sitemap in search engines search engines index your site frequently when any change in sitemap.
This video explains…
- How to create xml sitemap for google webmaster tools, yahoo,bing and ask?
- How to submit xml sitemap in google webmaster tools?
- How to auto rebuild sitemap when content uploaded in your blog?
- How to prioritize your blog posts in sitemap?
- Specify auto or manual location for your sitemap.
- How daily update xml sitemap?
- How to give sitemap name whether sitemap.xml or sitemap.xml.gz
- To create sitemap map use the below url in address bar
All in one SEO plugin is very useful for search engine to index your blog contents and reduce duplicate content indexed by search engines by enabling canonical url for your blog in all in one seo plugin. This plugin cover most of the basic s SEO for search engines. It is very useful for increase traffic for your site from search engines.
This video explains about the all in one seo pack options.
WordPress bloggers are very much capable of handling plugins. Isn’t it? At least you and myself. So I explain this method.I tested this method fully and it was fine. I used Wp-db-backup plugin which is available for free in wordpress plugin library.
For more assistance, watch the video on how to take wordpress database backup.
You can also get more details about the how to take back up visit WordPress Backup and Restore-Folders and Database-Video Tutorials
If you are looking for to backup both wordpress folders and database,then backup buddy plugin will helps for you.
Contact form 7 wordpress plugin used to create your own contact form in pages or posts.
With help of this plugin we can create different types of contact form in different pages like contact us and services according to our requirements. We can also add captcha and file uploading options in comment form. To add captcha in form we need one more support plugin called really simple CAPTCHA. We install this plugin along with contact form 7 wp-plugin. Hre I explained the contact form 7 plugin in two videos.
Contact form Part 1 video contains..
- How to install contact form7 wp-plugin?
- How to add new input field in the contact form using generate tags?
- How to add limited size file uploading options in contact form?
- How to rebuild the default contact form as per your requirement?
- How to show own messages while submitting contact form?
- How to increase message field size of the contact form?
Contact form part 2 video contains..
- How to add captcha in contact form?
- What are all the necessary things need to add captcha?
- How to create different types of contact forms in different pages?
- How to add tile for each input field of the form?
Get some Attractive contact form plugin with low cost here. The main feature it will track the visitors like which page they visited.
This plugin allow subscribed comment readers receive notification by email. If visitor subscribed to the comment, whenever new comments arrived it will notify via email.
Due to this visitors came to know what other people are saying about the post.
This video explain about, how to install the plugin in wordpress dashboard?
This plugin used to get more traffic from mobile browsers. Now a day peoples are browsing internet via mobile browsers. It increased rapidly past few months. So we need to design our blog compatible for all mobile browsers. Then only we can get more traffic to blog from mobile internet users. Use mobilepress plugin to display your site in mobile with mobile theme and link to desk top version. This plugin offers analytics report using aduity.
How to optimize your site mobile version watch this video
This video explains about…
- How to modify a blog mobile compatible?
- mobilepress wp plugin give better visibility to a blog in mobile browsers.
- How to use specific theme for mobile version of a blog?
- How to show ads in your mobile site that only displayed for mobile user?
- How to give desktop version link in mobile version of blog in order to give more information for mobile users?.
- How get analytics for your mobile users and mobile ad network?
- How to display adsense or admob ads to mobile users?
- How to upload custom theme for mobile browsers using mobilepress plugin?.
- How to check a blog’s mobile display in desktop computer?
This plugin add the retweet button in your blog. When, visitors visit your site the visitors will easily retweet your blog post. You can also use tweet meme button, dig button and facebook share. End of the post we can add social book marking icons.
Capability manager plugin mainly used for the blog which has number of users, each having different role. In order to manage the wordpress admin access for each user role this will help you. With help of this plugin we enable the particular part of admin access to particular user role.
This video contains…
- How to add new user roles in wp admin?
- How to change the admin access for same user role?
- How to backup user roles?
- How to give selective admin access for particular user?
- How to manage admin access for different users?
- How to give user access for guest user?
- How to restore last backup-ed user roles?
Every blog has multiple traffic sources. In order to welcome visitor from different traffic sources like twitter, facebook, delicious, digg and etc. with the welcome message we can add our subscription link according to the traffic source. Also we can use default welcome message for direct visitors with help of this plugin.
This video contains…
- How to create your own welcome message to your visitors?
- How to style your welcome box or wp greet box with your own css code?
- How show welcome message follow us link for a visitor from twitter?
- Show different greeting messages for readers from different traffic sources.
- how to welcome a visitor from social media or book marking sites like facebook, delicious, stumble upon and etc
- How to add java script inside your welcome box?
- Where you want to display greet box before or after post?
- How to remove welcome or greet box from pages?
- How to add own image for welcome message?
- How to add default welcome message for direct readers?
If your blog contains huge amount of information page navigation help readers or visitors to get the information what they want in much faster. For more in formation about how to install wp-pagenavi click here.
Recent post widget, Popular post and Related post plugins
In this video, I am going to show about how to use above three plugins and what is benefit for those plugins. These three plugins are very useful to decrease your bounce rate.
Popular post- use WP-Popular Posts Tool plugin to show popular posts based on comments, tags and category id. We can select the options to show your popular posts.
Related post- we have number of plugins in worpress. I suggested YARPP (Yet Another Related Posts Plugin) it has more options to sow your related post. It selects the related posts based on tag, category, content of the post, title. The above four options you can set which part you need most priority to show related posts. You can also use wp- thumbie related post plugin.
For more about related posts plugins visit Popular Related Post Plugins in WordPress
Share your thoughts in comment section.